Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Excellent.

Just great. The animation is amazing. The video is funny. The sounds and voice acting are top-notch, and the art is unique and fits the video very well. These videos seem to be a parody of a cartoon I would watch when I was little called, "Samurai Jack." :3 Anyway, thanks for this excellent piece of work, and I cannot wait to see some more!

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

I've been looking forward to this ever since you announced it! :D I enjoyed this episode, especially when the yellow dude, or "aunt" from the first installment makes another appearance! I've also noticed the improvement in the animating/art, which made watching this that much better. Thanks Dave!

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

I Love This.

It has taken me seeing this a few time to fully understand it.

It's just saying that true friends don't leech off of you. True friends are there when you need them the most. Plain and simple. Apparently some people just assume it is meant to be creepy, and has no actual point, but it does.

The man believes the tumor will be his friend, but it just leeches off of him. This is similar to a friend in our world, who doesn't really care about us, but just wants to take advantage of what we have.

In the end, the dog shows itself to be the man's true friend. This is made apparent by the dog sacrificing itself for the man. True friends in actuality help their friend's in their time of need, just as the dog did here for the man.

I love this cartoon, and find it a very exotic portrayal of such a simple thing. Spot on, well done!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

That totally made my day :D

All great collaborators, really funny. How long was that exactly? Just curious because I have this beard so long that it is like teaming up with my pubes to create some sort of dick-beard? And when I started to watch this I had nothing of the sort.
I enjoyed seeing animation from some of my favorite artists that haven't put anything out in awhile....well off to shave!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

That just made my month. :D

WOW! I love this! Anyone who bad mouths stick figure animations, really needs to watch this, and suck you. This was a great animation, I really enjoyed the music selections, and the sound effects were great! The comedic aspects of this really made it for me, such as the Rick Roll. Excellent work! KEEP IT UP :D

Newgrounds Birthdays Newgrounds Birthdays

May 29 - My bday?!?

Really neat flash, but i wasn't on there :/

XenonMonkey responds:

Adding you then.

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Hmmm...

I love videos that give you large thinking opportunities, such as this. This video was either about one of two things, society or masturbation...perhaps both, or something completely different that hasn't crossed my mind yet! None the less, it was an intriguing video that left me with an open mind. Which in most cases I lack, you seem to broaden my thinking and mindset quite a lot actually. Great work.

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

Kind of horny now, thanks for that.

Great animation, drawings were good, as along with the other aspects I am too lazy to recognize. Cheers!(:

Phobotech responds:

You're welcome! Cheers!

Fucking Sweet Fred Fucking Sweet Fred

It was so f***ing sweet.

I loved the narration, and the story. Both really quite funny. Great use of the word, "f***." The drawings were simple, but likable. The only real thing this animation lacked was...well animation. It was mostly still shots. Yet, this video really entertained me and made me laugh, thus disregarding the lack of animation. Cheers.(:

Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Epic.

Really outstanding job with this. The art, and animation were utterly stunning. The amount of time put into this must have be tremendous. Well, there isn't much more to say than that....just amazing.(: