Bob`s Adventure Bob`s Adventure

A tad shitty.

I'm wasn't sure if he was supposed to be floating...or walking? Idk. The main character consisted of a featureless stickman, eyes at least? The movement was really out of control, and he ran just a bit too fast. A checkpoint would be a nice thing, considering the retarded over-sensitive movement gets you killed every few "steps." Where those steps? Looking like he was having some sort of orgasm? Also, some sound effects would be nice, and the highly-energetic electronica kind of gets you excited for a intense action game, but all you get it a retarded flailing stickman who appears to be having a orgasm.

Sift Heads World : Act 1 Sift Heads World : Act 1

Epic.

That was amazing. If I had more time to sit around and invest into playing, I would! The gameplay was astounding, the free roaming gives the game such a open-ended feeling. The sounds and music were great. The amount of work needed to make this game in my mind is uncomprehendable. This is probably the best flash game since Dadgame or Newgrounds Rumble. Oh, add some achievements?? That would be great. Awesome Work. 5/5 10/10 Favorite.

Abduction! Abduction!

Great!

This game was very good. I can tell that you put quite a lot of effort into making this game. The gameplay and physics were standard, and the music and sound effects were quite intuitive. And the upgrades really gave a sense of reason to the game, nice work! 5/5 8/10

Perfect Match Perfect Match

Finally! A submission you actually put work into!

That was actually mildly entertaining. It would be great with music. ;^D

palodigon responds:

Good to hear Perfect Match© was able to find you a partner. Congratulations.

Square n' Circle the game Square n' Circle the game

Are you serious?

Why even submit something like this? It isn't even complete. Finish it. Add Sound & Music. Animate more/better. What did this take you? Ten minutes? Jeez. Seriously, don't waste space on this site with this effortless crap.

Dadgame Dadgame

Jesus Christ...

This game is probably one the- or maybe the best game on Newgrounds. This game has no viable flaws that I can see. This games art is good, I love the cutscenes. The sounds are great, and the music is intuitive and fits the game well. This game could probably go to consoles like Alien Hominid did, and I am serious. Or, well it could at least be for download in the Xbox Live Marketplace. Thank you for this well crafted game. 5/5 10/10.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Woah, those tangerines are douchenbags.

This was quite fun, the music and sounds were intuitive and went along with the game. The game play itself was good. Just a little trinket to waste time when bored i suppose, thanks 5/5 10/10

Protect Your Planet! Protect Your Planet!

Great.

Tons of fun, love the upgrades!! Great game i like the animations, graphics, and the sound is also great. Only one thing that could make it better, if you were to speed up the animations a tad ^.^ great work 10/10 5/5 Favorite.

Hero RPG Hero RPG

Best flash RPG I've seen in a looooooooong time.

Outstanding. I love this game, it has good graphics(for a large flash game) , sounds, and nice gameplay. This RPG reminds thoroughly of Diablo (game made by Blizzard). Truthfully, from what I have played of this game so far, I cannot find a viable flaw in this game.
Great.
5/5
10/10
Favorited.

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Die you ragheaded scum.

Brilliant game. Sound, graphics, were good, and the physics were fine. I love the bg changing option, and i noticed you fitted in a bg for perverts lmao. There is only two things that could perfect this game, up the physics, and the ability to actually kill him.... 5/5 10/10